Weekly performances by classical musicians and singers throughout the winter at the striking church of Alpe d'Huez.
The church at Alpe d'Huez has a world-renowned organ shaped like a giant hand, great acoustics and fascinating architecture. The venue attracts some of the best French and international organ players, orchestras and choirs. Click on the website link above or enquire at the Tourist Office for this season's programme.
The concerts cost €5 with a premium card and €10 without, free for those under 18 years. 10-entry voucher for €50, valid during the season.
- Chemin de la Chapelle
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Impressive snow depths in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez