Weekly performances by classical musicians and singers throughout the winter at the striking church of Alpe d'Huez.
The church at Alpe d'Huez has a world-renowned organ shaped like a giant hand, great acoustics and fascinating architecture. The venue attracts some of the best French and international organ players, orchestras and choirs. Click on the website link above or enquire at the Tourist Office for this season's programme.
The concerts cost €5 with a premium card and €10 without, free for those under 18 years. 10-entry voucher for €50, valid during the season.
- Chemin de la Chapelle
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019