Weekly performances by classical musicians and singers throughout the winter at the striking church of Alpe d'Huez.
The church at Alpe d'Huez has a world-renowned organ shaped like a giant hand, great acoustics and fascinating architecture. The venue attracts some of the best French and international organ players, orchestras and choirs. Click on the website link above or enquire at the Tourist Office for this season's programme.
The concerts cost €5 with a premium card and €10 without, free for those under 18 years. 10-entry voucher for €50, valid during the season.
Dates for this event
- Chemin de la Chapelle
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Merry Christmas from the team at Alpedhueznet.com
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019