This incredibly popular event sees a great number of Dutch cyclists climbing 6 times up the famous road between Bourg d’Oisans and Alpe d’Huez.
This event is organized to raise money for the KWF, a Dutch Cancer Society, that’s why Alpe d’Huzes is extremely popular in the Netherlands. From year to year, the money raised is increasing tremendously.
Come and support them on the roadside.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019