It may well be the last two days of the ski season here in Alpe d’Huez, but it’s never too late for a bit of fresh snow.
As forecast it started snowing late last night, and around 10cm has fallen in resort with more up on the higher slopes. Nothing massive, but a great top-up as we enter the last weekend of the season. It will help keep the local ski-tourers going for a few more weeks yet.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019