After a run of virtually three weeks of unbroken sunshine, we awoke on Friday to some cloud cover, which grew as the day went on.
Snow started falling at around 15:00 and continued through until the early hours of the morning, when around 10cm fell at resort level (1850m) with around 35cm on the higher slopes (3300m). Today, the cloud cover has been replaced by the sunshine again and we are set for a cracking weekend here in resort.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 26th February 2020
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February