Friendly staff and great food make this a favourite place to hit after a long tough day on the slopes.
The lively atmosphere at apres ski continues on into the evening with nightly DJ's and live bands rocking it out every Thursday. Grab something delicious to eat from their Tex Mex menu; choose from huge plates of fajitas, burgers and nachos before the music is cranked up again from 23:00
Cheap beer and pitchers of cocktails; good looking bar staff; dancing on the tables is expected. An Alpe d'Huez institution!
Open daily 18:00 - 02:00
- Live music
- Route du Coulet
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do