No matter where you go there is always one...and here in Alpe d'Huez, this is it!
With a a friendly welcome and a lively atmosphere, this Irish bar serves up great music and a good choice of beers on tap (obviously that includes Guinness!) They also have some of the best beer prices in town.
Lively sports bar known for its cocktails and flavoured shots. Showing all the sky sports and BT sport action on 3 large screens, they also serve a selection of tapas during après ski and paninis are available to order all night long.
Open for après from 16:00 - 02:00 during the week, and 13:00 - 02:00 on weekends; live bands are a regular feature at this popular party bar!
- Open Seasons
- Rue de la grenouillère
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019