No matter where you go there is always one...and here in Alpe d'Huez, this is it!
With a a friendly welcome and a lively atmosphere, this Irish bar serves up great music and a good choice of beers on tap (obviously that includes Guinness!) They also have some of the best beer prices in town.
Lively sports bar known for its cocktails and flavoured shots. Showing all the sky sports and BT sport action on 3 large screens, they also serve a selection of tapas during après ski and paninis are available to order all night long.
Open for après from 16:00 - 02:00 during the week, and 13:00 - 02:00 on weekends; live bands are a regular feature at this popular party bar!
- Open Seasons
- Rue de la grenouillère
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez opens early this winter 2019/20
- Alpe d'Huez, Best European Ski Resort 2020
- What's new in Alpe d'Huez winter 2019/20